Step-by-Step Instructions for Zinio
Zinio offers full color, interactive digital magazines. New issues are released on Zinio the same day print editions hit the newsstands, which means most eMagazines are available before the print edition is on Library shelves.
Step 1: Create your Library Zinio account
1. Go to the Library’s Zinio website.
2. Bookmark this page in your web browser
3. Click Create New Account in the upper right corner.
4. Enter your library card number in the pop-up window and click Next.
5. Enter your information in the following window and click Create Account.
Step 2: Check out a magazine title
- When you find a magazine you want to read click Checkout.
- Click either Keep Browsing to check out more magazines, or Start Reading and the Library Zinio page will open a new tab displaying the Marketplace Zinio page.
- To checkout other magazines you will need to return to the previous tab or click on your Library Zinio bookmark.
Step 3: Create your Marketplace Zinio account (zinio.com)
The Marketplace Zinio account allows you to read the magazines you checked out from the Library Zinio account.
- Login if you have an existing Marketplace Zinio account, otherwise click Create a Zinio account.
- If creating a new account, enter your information in the pop-up window. Be sure to use the same email address you used when creating your Library Zinio account.
- Once you login to your Marketplace Zinio account, you will see the magazines you’ve checked out.
Step 4: Read your digital magazines
Laptop and Desktop Computers
- If you have an internet connection, click on the magazine you want to read and a new window will open showing your magazine.
- For offline reading, install the Zinio Reader app for PC and MAC computers.
Smartphones and Tablets
- Go to your device’s App Store.
- Search Zinio in the search bar.
- Install the free app on your device.
- Launch the app.
- You will be prompted to login to your Marketplace Zinio account.
- After you login, you will find your magazines in the Read or My Library menu. Click on the magazine you wish to read and it will download to your device.
- To find and check out more titles, you must return to in your Zinio bookmark in your web browser. You cannot borrow more magazines from within the Zinio app.
- Instructions for setting up Kindle Fire
Zinio Lending Facts
You may check out as many magazines as you desire and you can keep them for as long as you wish. All of the magazines are available all of the time.