Manage My Account
- view the items you have checked out
- renew eligible materials that are not on hold for another patron
- search our online catalog
- Review any fines owed
- keep track of your reading history
- Place a hold on an item
- update your contact information
- create favorites lists
- save your favorite searches
Log in to Your Account in the upper right hand side of the online library catalog.
User ID This is your library card number. Insert all the digits, including numbers, letters and characters.
PIN You must contact the library to have a PIN assigned. You may select it yourself or have us do it for you. Typically you may select a 4 number sequence, or one will be assigned to you.
If you have lost your library card, please call the library at 270-887-4263 and ask a staff person to look the number up for you. The next time you are at the library you are welcome to purchase a replacement library card for $1.00.