- Academic Search Complete: Full text scholarly multidisciplinary academic journals. (Academic research)
- Adult Learning Center: Improve basic reading, writing, and math skills in preparation for the GED test or U.S. citizen test.
- AGRICOLA: Bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agriculture Library, 1970-present.
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information: Source for patient drug information.
- Alt-Press Watch: Full text database comprised of the newspapers, magazines and journals of the alternative and independent press.
- Amazing Animals of the World: contains reference and media materials on 1200 animals for grades 2 and above.
- Britannica Academic Edition: Academic reference source.
- Britannica Annals of American History: History of the United States through primary sources (speeches, memoirs, poems, etc.).
- Britannica Digital Learning: A collection of scholarly article databases organized by age groups.
- Britannica Enciclopedia Moderna: Spanish language reference center for more advanced users (high school).
- Britannica Escolar Online: Spanish language reference center for students ages 6-12.
- Britannica Learning Zone: Educational resource with games, beginner’s reading tutorials, etc for children ages 3-5.
- Britannica Library
- Britannica School: Resources and articles in 3 different reading levels: Elementary, Middle School, and High School.
- Britannica World Data Analyst: Interactive research tool with facts and figures to study and compare the countries of the world.
- Business Source Premier: Offers indexing and abstracts for the 350 most important scholarly business journals back to 1965.
- Career Center: Prepare for professional exams and find out important information about a particular occupation or professional skill.
- Career & Technical Education: Vocational information for community colleges, two-year institutions, public libraries, and high schools offering technical courses.
- CINAHL & CINAHL with Full Text: Scholarly medical and medical profession articles.
- College Prep Center: Resources to aid in the process of applying for college.
- Computer Skills: Learn the basics of computers, from searching the Internet to using popular programs through video tutorials.
- Consumer Health Complete: Consumer-oriented health content.
- Encyclopedia Americana: Suggested for High School and older.
- ERIC: Access to information from journals included in the Current Index of Journals in Education and Resources in Education Index
- Explora for Primary Schools: ERIC, Newspaper Source and Primary Search for elementary school students.
- Explora for Middle Schools: ERIC, Health Source: Consumer Edition, Middle Search Plus, Newspaper Source, Professional Development Collection and TOPICsearch for middle school students.
- Explora for High Schools: Consumer Health Complete, Education Research Complete, ERIC, MAS Complete, Newspaper Source Plus and TOPICsearch for high school students.
- Explora for Public Libraries
- Funk and Wagnalls New Encyclopedia: Over 25,000 segments of the encyclopedia.
- GreenFILE: Research articles concerning human beings and the environment.
- Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia: Encyclopedia for middle and high school students.
- Health Source- Consumer Ed: Authoritative sources concerning general health topics written for the general public.
- High School Equivalency Center: Tutorials and eBooks to aid in studying for the GED, HiSET, and TASC exams.
- Job & Career Accelerator™: Tools and guides for career pursuit or change.
- LearningExpress Library: Skill building (vocational, GED, College, etc) tutorials, practice tests, and eBooks.
- LISTA- Library, Information Science, & Technology Abstracts: Bibliographic database concerning Library and Information Science.
- MAS Ultra- School Edition: Full text for nearly 500 popular, high school magazines.
- MasterFILE Premier: Periodical database concerning a broad range of topics.
- MEDLINE: Authoritative medical information.
- Middle Search Plus: Full text of more than 140 popular middle school magazines.
- New Book of Knowledge: Reference and current events for elementary school and higher.
- NoveList: Readers’ advisory for fiction readers.
- Popular Software Tutorials
- Primary Search: Articles concerning general topics for elementary school students.
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection: Full text scholarly articles concerning psychology & behavioral sciences.
- PsycINFO: Citations and summaries of articles, book chapters, books, dissertations, and technical reports concerning psychology.
- Regional Business News: Full text coverage of regional business publications.
- Recurss en español: Este centro ofrece a los adultos que están muy ocupados los recursos para mejorar sus habilidades básicas, ganar sus credenciales de GED® o ser ciudadano estadounidense.
- School Center: Preparation and skill building for school tests and assignments.
- Small Business Reference Center: Resource center for small business owners and patrons interested in opening a small business.
- Sociological Collection: Full text articles concerning the area of sociology.
- Teacher Reference Center: Teacher and administrator trade journals, periodicals, and books.
- TOPICsearch: Current event articles concerning social, political & economic issues, scientific discoveries and other popular topics.
- World Book: Scholarly articles, videos, pictures, and games concerning a variety of topics written at several different reading levels.
- WorldCat: OCLC online catalog, or bibliography of library holdings from libraries around the world.