The following collections will help you in your job search through resume building, studying for exams, improving professional skills, and more!
Call the Reference or Circulation Desks if the database asks for a username/ID and password. We are available Monday-Friday between 9:30 am-6:30 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Career Center: Prepare for professional exams and find out important information about a particular occupation or professional skill.
- Career & Technical Education: Vocational information for community colleges, two-year institutions, public libraries, and high schools offering technical courses.
- Computer Skills: Video courses are the fastest and easiest way to learn how to use a computer. Use the materials in this center to learn the basics of computers, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more.
- GED Test Prep Center: Earning a high school equivalency credential can open the door to better income, a more fulfilling job, and a college education. If you are preparing for the GED test, these practice tests, interactive tutorials, and eBooks will help you reach your goal.
- High School Equivalency Center: Tutorials and eBooks to aid in studying for the GED, HiSET, and TASC exams.
- Job & Career Accelerator™: Tools and guides for career pursuit or change.
- LearningExpress Library: Skill building (vocational, GED, College, etc) tutorials, practice tests, and eBooks.
- Small Business Reference Center: Resource center for small business owners and patrons interested in opening a small business.