Discover eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines for all ages with Libby by Overdrive!
HCCPL participates in the state-wide Kentucky Libraries Unbound (KLU) consortium of over 90 libraries to provide digital content through Overdrive. We are able to provide a much better service for our residents by combining our resources with other libraries throughout the state.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Overdrive
Overdrive offers eBooks and audiobooks to download to a computer or mobile device. We share a portion of this collection with other libraries, so be sure to sign in to your account to discover titles only available to our patrons.
HELP! Get started with these step-by-step instructions. http://help.overdrive.com/#
Libby by Overdrive
- Download the app.
- Search for Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library.
- Select Kentucky Libraries Unbound.
- Enter your library card number (including all numbers, letters, and symbols). Your library card number can be found on the back of your library card.
No library card required!
- TeenBookCloud: TBC is a collection of videos and chapter books, including eBooks (Shakespeare, poetry, non-fiction, science, history, geography, etc.), read-alongs, graphic novels, videos (from National Geographic), and audiobooks.
- TumbleBookLibrary: K-6 children’s eBook database for fiction and nonfiction, and includes story books, read-alongs, graphic novels, nonfiction, videos (from National Geographic), language learning tools, and puzzles and games.