HCCPL has several services available in addition to the ones listed below, but the following information would be most beneficial for teachers and students. For more information, call 270-887-4262 or email email@example.com.
- Teacher Library Cards
- Teacher cards are available in addition to personal library cards. All you need is a current library card in good standing and proof of employment. Teacher cards must be renewed annually.
- Book limit of 30 rather than 20
- Annual forgiveness program of up to $25.00 in fines and fees
- Priority given to requests for subject bins from teachers with educator card
- Subject bins
- With advance notice, we will pull books for you on a given subject.
- Field trips
- Classes can come throughout the year (preferably in the fall) to explore the library and engage in some activities
- Research help
- Research methods class: librarian can come to you or can teach a class at the library about research methods